This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Going to Cornwall, ON Seminar. Who's Going?

Started by Nash, April 12, 2014 · 19 Replies · 389 Views

Nash

Hello All,

 

I'm flying from Houston to Cornwall and was wondering who's going to that seminar.

 

Locals, what are some nice things to do there?

 

 

 

-Nash

Keilani Gutierrez

I'm making arrangements to make it. what airport are you flying into? 

Nash

Nice! It would be great to meet you in person. At this point I just bought the seminar pass. Flight ticket and hotel I should get by next week.

I'll pm you the info then.

MattProulx

I am going also it is 38 hours drive from me, canada is huge. Which city are you fly to Nash?

Nash

I'm thinking maybe Ottawa, but I haven't researched it yet.

MattProulx

That's how I would fly in its much better than Montreal lol though there's some nice sight seeing in both cities, Montreal is over 400yrs old

Nash

Got flight into Ottawa and car to drive up to Cornwall.

 

Next up, hotel...

Graham Dean

Hey guys. I am coming to Cornwall too and REALLY excited about it! I have just started my journey with Gymnastic Bodies. Working on my 2nd session as we speak while watching Ghana (hopefully!) beat Germany in the world cup! I'm a South African living Dublin Ireland. So it'll be a little bit of travel for me, but oh so stoked to meet you all and go through this process of learning with yourselves and the coaches!

Cheers,
Graham.

Alessandro Pantanella

I'm very excited as well!

 

I'm going from Toronto, probably driving there.

 

Anyone else going from GTA?

Nash

I'm driving up from Ottawa. You're welcome to join me on the drive up there if landing there. PM for details.

Talal

Alessandro & Nash, which airport in Toronto and Ottawa you planning specifically? any suggestion never been to Canada before coming specially for the seminar from Kuwait

Nash
Talal said:

Alessandro & Nash, which airport in Toronto and Ottawa you planning specifically? any suggestion never been to Canada before coming specially for the seminar from Kuwait

Talal,

 

I think your only option in Ottawa is the international airport (YOW). I'm getting there the night before, then driving up the next day. You're welcome to join.

Alessandro Pantanella

Hey Talal,

You could fly to Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa. If your coming from Kuwait(pretty cool) pick the one with the most convenient flight for you but consider that Ottawa is the closest to Cornwall, then Montreal and Toronto is probably double the distance.

If you pick Toronto let me know we could share the car.

Talal

Nash, Thanks for your offer but it's too expensive coming through Ottawa. Will be glad seeing you at the seminar.

Alessandro, let me get your flight details what time you arriving? I am looking forward to book next week. If it's almost same timing that would be great idea to share car!

Alessandro Pantanella
Talal said:

Nash, Thanks for your offer but it's too expensive coming through Ottawa. Will be glad seeing you at the seminar.

Alessandro, let me get your flight details what time you arriving? I am looking forward to book next week. If it's almost same timing that would be great idea to share car!

I live in Toronto, let me know what time you are arriving once you book the flight.

Talal

Alessandro, that's brilliant! Just booked it arriving on 7th at 19:05. Let me get your contact. Thanks man!

Alessandro Pantanella
Talal said:

Alessandro, that's brilliant! Just booked it arriving on 7th at 19:05. Let me get your contact. Thanks man!

That's cool dude!

I'll shoot you a PM

Nash

Just booked Ramada Inn on Brookdale. Let me know if you're staying there. We'll grab drinks!

 

 

 

-Nash

Alessandro Pantanella

I'm at the Super 8.

We can all grab drinks together... and for drinks I mean coconut water (in case coach is reading) :P

Nash
Alessandro Pantanella said:

I'm at the Super 8.

We can all grab drinks together... and for drinks I mean coconut water (in case coach is reading) :P

Oh yeah sure. Fermented coconut water.