This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Proper format to schedule appropriate progression through F1/H1?

Started by drussell, April 12, 2014 · 2 Replies · 194 Views

drussell

Hello all. I'm hoping to acquire a better understanding of the setup for the courses (And the various progressions of each movement). 

 

Having purchased both F1/H1...what is an appropriate setup in regards to scheduling work for both components (Or one program's work followed by the other's)? I've no interest in quickly completing either of these program, rather completing them correctly. However, I don't feel as though there is an adequate breakdown of information (Even after having read many of the pertinent "sticky" threads throughout the forums) for relaying proper scheduling. It's not as though I find it difficult to simply throw a schedule together. However, I'd rather follow suite with those that have already acquired experience in the area of working with these programs.

 

Regards,

 

D

Jennifer

If you go to

http://my.gymnasticbodies.com/

You can see a list of the possible schedules.     Click "change course settings" and then "list possible schedules"     

I think most people are doing the 3 or 4 day split which are from the group of the last 3 options listed.

 

You can also see a list of these training schedules in the course notes under "training cycles and cycle examples". 

 

Hope this helps.

Mark Anthony Le
Jennifer said:

If you go to

http://my.gymnasticbodies.com/

You can see a list of the possible schedules. Click "change course settings" and then "list possible schedules"

I think most people are doing the 3 or 4 day split which are from the group of the last 3 options listed.

You can also see a list of these training schedules in the course notes under "training cycles and cycle examples".

Hope this helps.

This.

I just started too. One of the many reasons why Coach's stuff is top notch is that it allows you great ease and customization even without a personal touch.

Simply choose the schedule and days listed in your my.gymnasticbodies.com's settings tab and you're good to go.

Let us know if you need help!