Hi Mates!
I train for three months now and the time came to evaluate my efforts with you:) Please help me be better and better in what we all try to achive - beeing best in what we do love the most (except for our women!) ![]()
Cheers!
Michael
PE2
PE2im
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by MichaÅ‚, April 11, 2014 · 7 Replies · 224 Views
Hi Mates!
I train for three months now and the time came to evaluate my efforts with you:) Please help me be better and better in what we all try to achive - beeing best in what we do love the most (except for our women!) ![]()
Cheers!
Michael
PE2
PE2im
Some cm higher for the IM should be fine
From what I saw headstand looks fine...also awesome plus 1 bonus for your head cushion.
As Alex said, you want the IM to be parallel to the floor, so a little higher. I am still way outside of shoulder range but will continue to slowly work in. That's the usual advice...lower the weight to 3-5lbs then move the grip wide enough to achieve mastery. Once there up the weight a very small amount, widen the grip again, rinse and repeat.
I thought the inner part of the elbow was supposed to face downward.
Can one of the GB staff please chime in on this?
The elbows are that way cause he is holding it quite wide. Once you get to shoulder width they will point down.
So not just higher also closer.
TANSTAAFL said:From what I saw headstand looks fine...also awesome plus 1 bonus for your head cushion.
As Alex said, you want the IM to be parallel to the floor, so a little higher. I am still way outside of shoulder range but will continue to slowly work in. That's the usual advice...lower the weight to 3-5lbs then move the grip wide enough to achieve mastery. Once there up the weight a very small amount, widen the grip again, rinse and repeat.
Thanks for that. First time trying i have succed on mastery decreasing weight just 1kg. ![]()
Christian said:The elbows are that way cause he is holding it quite wide. Once you get to shoulder width they will point down.
So not just higher also closer.
Should i try to make elbow pits point down now, or should i wait, and it will happend naturally?
Michał said:Should i try to make elbow pits point down now, or should i wait, and it will happend naturally?
I would recommend pointing them down. I can easily hold the position at shoulder width if I let my elbow pits point out, but that might just be me.