This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form checks - SL/PE1,

Started by jshaw, April 10, 2014 · 2 Replies · 122 Views

jshaw

On ABH, I just finished block 2, but I decided to repeat block 2 again.  I think I'm pretty close on the height, though it looks like I might have a slight knee bend. 

 

 

On scapular shrugs, I think my range is good, I just need to keep my elbows straight.  On swivel hips, which has been my biggest struggle of all the mobility pieces, I think I'm getting pretty close.  I'm almost getting me knees to the floor, but my glutes are lifting up just a little bit.  I'm hoping one more block will do it.

 

 

This was my first time trying the bent HBR, pretty happy with them for my first time.  60 reps sounds like quite a challenge though.  On the table, I know I need to get my hips up higher.  My triceps cramp up if I try to push it too hard, so I'm easing into it while I'll also be doing some additional mobility work my my triceps, as well as my pectorals.

 

Jennifer

Hi Daddy!  Why are you here?    LOL 

 

Straighten your elbows on the table.  

Kage

I find it helps to squeeze my scapulae together to really press the chest up also. Sort of like at the bottom of the scap shrugs. And like someone here told me, rotate the arms externally to create more torque to press up from.