This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Another praise to foundation

Started by Iguanus, April 10, 2014 · 1 Replies · 252 Views

Iguanus

I've been committed to other training regimens before. More recently, I spent a whole year doing Convict Conditioning. It's a great program in all of it's simplicity, but 4 months went by trying to get a single SLS that wouldn't bump on the floor, hurt or clack knees and nothing was working. As a side note, those 4 months came after mastery in all of it's previous SLS steps...

 

Then came Foundation. After restarting it from the scratch on january, I've done some relatively consistent training (90%+ compliance). I'm still on SLS PE2 4x4. But, when I tried na SLS... Holy Christ! It went smooth! All the way down! No knee pain or noise! It's awesome! I know form will improve a lot until the proper SLS, but it's just another anedoctal evidence of Foundation's ability to deliver great results, even without a lot of customization.

 

I'm even more in love with this program! :D

Bro'

Yeah, wait until you do the negatives, SLS will be so easy after that.  :lol:

I love how Foundation does that. Work at a certain level but you are able to do stuff further down the line. Pretty cool.