Wrist problem

Started by rumcajs, April 9, 2014 · 5 Replies · 2,908 Views

rumcajs

Hi !
My name is Matthew and 3 weeks ago i had a wrist injury doctor said it is the injury of wrist ligament.
I've been walking for about 3 weeks in wrist orthosis and soon i could start some light training.

Here comes my question what king of exercises to start with after 3 weeks of no hand use?
And what kind of exercises i can do to strenghten my wrists and prevent from  these kind of injuries ?

Thanks for help.

Rayne-William

Look into wrist rehabilitation exercises.

Alessandro Mainente

H1 provides the exercises with most benefits. i suggest it to you. before H1 i suffered from intense pommel horse nad handstand training. since i've followed those exercises the problems gone

rumcajs

Thanks for answers. I see that i gotta much to read and even more to train. I have seen some wrist rehab videos ,hope to get back to my training session soon :)

thenail001

Most common wrist ligament injury is scapholunate dissociation in which case you're probably looking at surgery.

rumcajs

Radiograph was ok so i hope it's not that problem. Doctor said that after 3 weeks of wearing orthosis and some rehab i could come back to work :) i feel better already and do some rehab. I read that bucket of rice could help me come back to life.