Those rocks are a bit tricky for me.. I noticed I don't keep my arms steady and my legs also vary in height, getting more momentum now and then it seems...
Thoughts? Should I go higher with my trunk on the way up?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Richard Sassoon, April 9, 2014 · 2 Replies · 126 Views
Those rocks are a bit tricky for me.. I noticed I don't keep my arms steady and my legs also vary in height, getting more momentum now and then it seems...
Thoughts? Should I go higher with my trunk on the way up?
The first thing you need to do is lock in the body shape and move as a solid unit without hinging at the hips.
It also looks like you're only really rocking on your butt with a flat back. Your back should be more rounded and you should be rocking along the entire length. Getting more posterior pelvic tilt will help curve your back in to a smoother arch.
Thanks!
Keeping the proper PPT on the rocks is proving challenging. FL/PE3 was pretty easy at the end, but with the dynamic component of these rocks I really have to focus much more .. wow, working on those and HS/PE3 I feel I will have steel abs after they are mastered ![]()