L0mrC1c597c
Complete four rounds:
1 minute Wall Runs
10 Korean Dips
20'
Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups
notes:
1) Rest 30 sec between individual exercises.
2) Rest 2-3 minutes between rounds.
3) Do not pause during the 20 feet of Arch/Hollow Snaps.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Coach Sommer, April 30, 2009 · 4 Replies · 978 Views
L0mrC1c597c
Complete four rounds:
1 minute Wall Runs
10 Korean Dips
20'
Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups
notes:
1) Rest 30 sec between individual exercises.
2) Rest 2-3 minutes between rounds.
3) Do not pause during the 20 feet of Arch/Hollow Snaps.
CF warmup 3 rounds
I could only do 2 rounds. but they were quality.
I couldn't see the clock so i did 2x40 reps of wall runs
I couldn't figure out how to do Korean dips so i did 2x10 ring dips
and the hollow snaps were quite fun. 2x20 I didn't want to be embarrased or give the wrong idea to the young kids at open gym by doing them for distance :oops:
Did this yesterday
Row for 4 minutes 2 minutes/500meters approx
Complete four rounds:
1 minute Wall Runs broken sets equaling approximately 1 minute... 3rd and 4th round some of sets were just HS
10 Korean Dips 7/10 with kip 2nd 3 consecutive. 3rd round (4 2 1 3) 4th (2 3 3 2)
20' Arch/Hollow Snaps
just did 20 reps
Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups
We are two WOD's behind so we did this one today.
3 rounds
- 30 seconds HS wall runs + 30 seconds wall HS
- 5 korean dips (took some time to figure out a smove motion)
- 20 feet arch/hollow snaps (they did not look like those in the video because I did not get my butt that high)
finish with 2x10 wrist pushups (on the knees)
Rest between exercises was 30 seconds. Rest between rounds were about 3 minutes.
Great workout! Shoulders and triceps feel very good after those exercises!
decided to pick out a random WOD to do today and this was it.
HS wall runs 50,40,40,30 seconds
4 sets of 10 korean dip negatives
4 sets of 5 body levers in advanced tuck
then to finish off I did 4 sets of 30 second HS wall runs