Hi
Have anybody experience with carpal/cubital tunnel syndrome?
This will be the 3rd time the symptoms come back and ive been to physiotherapist and ostheopat. I feel tingling in the little finger and i feel like my grip becomes weaker. I read much on the internett about the ulnar nerve and its normal that its get pinched in the elbow.
I dont think its beacuse of to much training. I do Foundatien 4 times a week and HS.one 2. Before i trained almost every and doing things like muscle ups, rope climb and HS.
Have anybody had the same excperience and get rid of it without surgery? i know its one of the most common problem and they fix it with surgery. i dont like to do surgery, but if its necessarily to get rid of it im willing to do that.
Thanks for all the help and tips. Im going to doctor, but last times i went there he gave me just anti inflammation medicin