This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Week off Foundation

Started by Alex Solis, April 7, 2014 · 1 Replies · 107 Views

Alex Solis

Quick question here:

Say last week I was in the 11th week of my Foundation&Handstand series. If I take this week off (I'm sometimes forced to do this because I'm a full-time student), then when I come back (next week) what week should I perform? Week 12 or go back to week 11? Or just take my break as a deload week and start new elements?

Thanks a lot!

meras

If you were on week 11 that means you probably achieved mastery on some elements and it would be safe to move on to a new set of elements. But be sure you can still do the mastery.

 

I had this happen to me as well due to work related travel, and with some high rep/long hold elements I had to repeat the week, but now with the lower rep elements it's easier to jump ahead and fulfill the requirements for the week.

 

The most important thing is that you are able to progress towards mastery, if you can do that then I wouldn't worry about it.