Am I performing this with sufficient ROM?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by KenW, April 7, 2014 · 3 Replies · 171 Views
Am I performing this with sufficient ROM?
Which set is it ? It's not bad I think. If it's the last of the 5 sets it's great
.
This is set #4. My body position actually gets better between as I do each set, but each set becomes progressively more difficult and there is much more shaking with each progressive set. I cannot do a fifth set after this. My body was completely toasted after this set. If I have demonstrated sufficient ROM, I think it will take another month or two of working on this before I can master this ROM and demonstrate this ROM for all five sets.
For the beginners: You can see my previous tries at this if you search my other posts. The primary thing I worked to get to this point was range of motion work. Lots of rolling and stretching of the hip flexors and quads and stretching of psoas. Lots of stretching of the thoracic, intercostals, and pecs. More than anything, this bridged the gap between my previous vidoes and this current one.
The front/upper body looks fine, but I would say you could still get a little higher in the lower body for mastery. Having said that, I'm out
.