Starting to get the hang of how this works but Im still confused. That strength chart looks like a good way to monitor progress but I have no idea how to use it. Any help?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Tom Denton, April 6, 2014 · 4 Replies · 258 Views
Starting to get the hang of how this works but Im still confused. That strength chart looks like a good way to monitor progress but I have no idea how to use it. Any help?
Strength chart really isn't all that useful, just shows you where you are at in your progress. If you are looking to test for a level, then the strength chart shows you which exercises you need to master for a certain level. For example, to test for level 0.5, you need to be able to demonstrate mastery for all the exercises under the L 0.5 category
Would you explain it more?
Tom Denton said:Starting to get the hang of how this works but Im still confused. That strength chart looks like a good way to monitor progress but I have no idea how to use it. Any help?
Micawberian said:Strength chart really isn't all that useful, just shows you where you are at in your progress. If you are looking to test for a level, then the strength chart shows you which exercises you need to master for a certain level. For example, to test for level 0.5, you need to be able to demonstrate mastery for all the exercises under the L 0.5 category
How do I find what exercises are under the various category's though? I wouldnt have any idea what a L0.5 exercise looks like?
Tom Denton said:How do I find what exercises are under the various category's though? I wouldnt have any idea what a L0.5 exercise looks like?
Here is the strength chart table for f1: https://courses1.gymnasticbodies.com/f1strength/
It has all the masteries under L.5 for the different elements. As Micawberian said, it's not really useful except for knowing how far you have progressed so far.