Thanks for all comments in advance.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by thenail001, April 6, 2014 · 6 Replies · 399 Views
Thanks for all comments in advance.
- The position on the 45 degree parallette planch was surprisingly good; although also surprisingly short! ![]()
- The position on the ring Lsit is caved in, hunched and still needs a substantial amount of work.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thanks for the feedback, yes... short, haha. The rings L... yup. As soon as I try to depress my scapula, my hips fall back. I think it's a lack of posterior chain strength, but it is definitely getting better with simultaneous manna work.
Not at all, it is primarily due to insufficient scapular strength.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
I think you need to revisit F2, starting from the half L sit position, MN/SE1. It's at the foundation level where the L sit is being developed not in Rings. I think you can open the chest more and have a stronger depression as compared to the current L sit.
I personally like the straddle L, the legs are parallel. However, can't really tell if the legs are touching the shoulders.
Agreed, thanks. Manna has never really been a priority of mine... but dammit
Coach is right you need to address deficits of ALL fundamental movements before you can start covering ground with more intermediate work towards any 1 specific goal