Hello,
I'm travelling to irvine California betwenn the April 29 and May 9 and i'll like to know some places to train, like gyms or other places, if anyone is meeting to train i'd like to join too. I'm also a trapeze artist so if anyone have info of some places where i can train this discipline there, it would be very helpful.
Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Irvine California (April 29 - May 9)
Started by Yerko, April 6, 2014 · 5 Replies · 855 Views
My buddy said there is some Circus gym in Santa Monica. However, that's days away from Irvine when we are talking LA distance.
thanks
I know a handful of places in the LA area, but yeah, Irvine is about an hour away. Trapeze School New York has a location at the Santa Monica pier, There's also http://cirqueschoolla.com/ and http://www.kinetictheorytheatre.com/ for the circus stuff. http://www.lagymnastics.com/ and http://broadwaygym.com/ have adult classes, but I've never asked them about open gym. http://www.valleycrossfit.com/ has stall bars and parallel bars, if you don't mind crossfitters.
http://www.valleycrossfit.com/ has stall bars and parallel bars, if you don't mind crossfitters.
What's to mind about women in tank top and booty shorts?
I've done gymnastics in a few CF gyms without really any issue. The owners were cool with it and I either paid a drop-in or they were my buddies gyms.
Probably better music than gymnastics gyms too. Ugh.
Thanks a lot for the info.
I will look up this places.![]()