This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I am new

Started by Paul Wong, April 4, 2014 · 2 Replies · 120 Views

Paul Wong

I just got into this  "Foundation 1" series and I am kind of lost. But I did this anyway today. Today I did all the Strength Exercises at Block 1 + all the Mobility as recommended, from Front Lever right up to Robe Climb. 

I am selecting to do 5 days a week as I recover fast. I am planning this cycle until Mastery on all the exercises. Am I on the right path? If not, then how?

Thanks

gohei_

Hello.

That sounds about right. Did you read through every paragraph in the course?

john_c

Check out the sticky's (FAQ's and New to F1)  in the forum, a couple of them help to explain some of the finer points of the course.