I want to give my sister the F courses as a birthday present. She was a gymnast in her youth but quit because it got too hard on her body. She can still flip around crazily but when it comes to strength she can barely do pull-ups, because she hasn't been in training for several years. (She is 23 now and quit at 17!) But in general, she was never really strong, maybe she could do a tucked planche for some seconds.
I know she loves this stuff but hasn't got the motivation to train at home alone. So this is the ideal thing as a present! Her boyfriend will also pay a part ![]()
She always used to talk about straddle planches. But they look really super hard!
Anyways, where in the F course would the straddle planche come?
Like in this video:
Is it in F4 or earlier? I actually just wanted to buy F1+F2 but her boyfriend said he want to get her F3+F4!
So in which one is the straddle planche covered as a progression and when would you need to be to be as strong as the girl in the video?
Thanks in advance!