This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 090428

Started by Coach Sommer, April 28, 2009 · 4 Replies · 1,072 Views

Coach Sommer

WOD%20-%20090428.jpg

Complete the following:

20 minutes of HS Obstacle Course

Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups.

Compare your HS Obstacle Course proficiency with 090113.

Post your obstacle course construction below.

notes:

1) Out of the 20 minutes, keep track of the amount of time actually spent in a HS.

2) If working through a HS Obstacle course is too advanced for you presently, substitute HS Wall Runs.

3) The HS Obstacle course may be as simple or demanding as you wish. However, choosing a course that is challenging, but reasonable will lead to the greatest improvements. Attempting a course too far beyond your current HS abilities will have a substantial reduction in aggregate time spent inverted and will greatly reduce your strength girdle stability gains from this workout.

Nobodystopsdblob

I sort of punked out (ok, actually) yesterday. Did a few sets of SLS without weight but nothing else...

Back on track today

Complete the following:

20 minutes of HS Obstacle Course

wall runs 7 min 58 seconds

Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups.

Blairbob

Did this today for about 20m. I wanna say 50-75 attempts.

A few steps on floor with 3 steps of panel mats and then down floor PB rails. I only made it to the PB 2x and fell off. In fact, there was a lot of falling. My boys enjoyed it though after their conditioning of 5 V holds and 3 LL + 3 rounds of CTB or Ring PU.

Basically a light day, since I think I started feeling the DL as the day progressed on.

heinrich

I did HS wall runs

I don't know the exact time. It must be 5 minutes +/- 15 seconds or something.

finished with 2x10 wrist pushups (on the knees)

Ryan Hutchins

I did a very short obstacle course of going up and down two wedge mats with some stacked mats in between. That was all the obstacle i could handle. The girls in the gym yet again were staring as if they had never seen this before. I hadn't seen it either. I can't wait till i can do more!!! Ten minutes of that and

10 min Wall Runs.