Hi guys,
I'm planning on going to the Canadian seminar this August.
I'm still a beginner (just finishing week 8 and mostly in PE1s) but for what I read everyone can benefit from the seminars.
Is someone else going?
Started by Alessandro Pantanella, April 2, 2014 · 10 Replies · 2,418 Views
Hi guys,
I'm planning on going to the Canadian seminar this August.
I'm still a beginner (just finishing week 8 and mostly in PE1s) but for what I read everyone can benefit from the seminars.
Is someone else going?
I may show up - haven't decided yet.
Alessandro Pantanella said:Hi guys,
I'm planning on going to the Canadian seminar this August.
I'm still a beginner (just finishing week 8 and mostly in PE1s) but for what I read everyone can benefit from the seminars.
Is someone else going?
I plan on going
I'm considering it, though not sure I'll have the time. It's a bit inconvenient with Cornwall not having a major airport. For those who are flying, how are you getting there? Landing in Montreal then driving for 1-1.5hrs?
I'm in Toronto and probably I will drive there.
If there is someone doing the same we could do carpool
From Montreal there may be a train/bus if it's convenient to you.
Joshua Slocum said:I may show up - haven't decided yet.
Hard to get - I like it.
I'm talking with my boss about free time to travel to UK at that time. I'll probably be in Cornwall! ![]()
Gray - start talking to your boss about travel to Canada, it is Cornwall, Ontario
.
Check the seminar on July 5-6 for UK.
Pozdrowka
P.
Damn! Not that Cornwall then ![]()
Dzięki za zwrócenie uwagi, zobaczyłem Cornwall i nawet dokładnie nie sprawdziłem
Is there a benefit going if one is not following Foundation religiously? Is the focus on Foundation or on skill development nowadays?
im going to attend this seminar but never been to canada looking for the nearest airport is it ottawa or Montreal airport?