Xtreme rings question

Started by hype, April 1, 2014 · 8 Replies · 2,506 Views

hype

Hey!

Just wondering, will the xtreme rings ever come back on stock or are they gone forever?

I looked on previous threads that said that they would come back and are just out of stock, but these threads dated from like a year ago..

So i'm thinking that GB won't be selling anymore rings.. Is this correct?

Alan Tseng

they're still coming back

hype

Cool, do you know when?

Alan Tseng

no announcement's been made about it, so no idea when

Cole Dano

They are coming back, in a new improved version!

 

We will make an announcement in the not too distant future.

 

Stay tuned. 

hype

Okay thanks :) I'll wait for them and work with a bar meanwhile

meras
Cole Dano said:

They are coming back, in a new improved version!

 

We will make an announcement in the not too distant future.

 

Stay tuned. 

aaand you tell me this just when I ordered my first pair

Jon Douglas

How does one improve rings? Maybe come pre-assembled with LARS straps? :)

Daniel Burnham
Jon Douglas said:

How does one improve rings? Maybe come pre-assembled with LARS straps? :)

I had the buckles on my previous rings fail. That could be one change. Would also be nice to have the logo on the straps.