This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE2 Mastery form check

Started by jshaw, April 1, 2014 · 2 Replies · 156 Views

jshaw

I had worked up to mastery on PE1, but ended up spending another block just working on making it even better.  I actually found PE2 to be easier than PE1, so I jumped right into mastery.  I'm trying to decide if I should possibly do a block of PE2 with less of a decline, or just jump right into PE3.  Thoughts?

 

TANSTAAFL

Looks pretty good to my blurred eye. As far as moving up, you can always try the next PE and see how it feels. If it's super hard even in the first weeks, going back and doing an in between might be best. To me it did look like the last reps were pretty tough for you(although form looked fine), which would lean toward more a more decline half PE...but again, either way has proved true for different people.

vartik

i proved mastery on RC/PE1 yesterday and tested RC/PE2 right after that and it felt like peace of cake!  :)