I was surprised that the jumping variations of the single leg squat presented on Btgb weren't on F, are they out of reach for the average dude or is going to be on another program? just asking because i was dead sure that they where the next step
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
No jumping on one leg?
Started by falconpawnch, April 1, 2014 · 6 Replies · 441 Views
Well, that sounds like kind of a dynamic movement to me.... ![]()
Well, that takes me to the subject of the movement series... Are there gonna be limbers and all kind of dynamic movements? is that the movement series?
falconpawnch said:Well, that takes me to the subject of the movement series... Are there gonna be limbers and all kind of dynamic movements? is that the movement series?
We won't know until the course is released or Coach drops us a hint.
Fingers crossed for limbers.
- Your pre-limber work is already incorporated into the Foundation series.
- You should also check out Jon's posts regarding his training of the more advanced limber variations that I provided him.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Yo.
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/13466-front-and-back-walkoverslimbers/?p=131935
(I need to update this sometime, I have improved my shoulder/chest flexibility a lot since last check here)