I would really appreciate any confirmation or critique. As always, PM me if you'd like me to do a form check for you.
p.s. At the end of every 30s I'm dropping my shoulder in an attempt to show my level of protraction.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nash, April 1, 2014 · 3 Replies · 458 Views
I would really appreciate any confirmation or critique. As always, PM me if you'd like me to do a form check for you.
p.s. At the end of every 30s I'm dropping my shoulder in an attempt to show my level of protraction.
Thanks Zack. Yeah, this is the 5th set so I'm at a point of exhaustion. Good tip about switching arms.
Zach Armijo said:My only two critiques would be your feet a a little too far apart, and also you shouldn't drop to the ground to reset the next arm. You should just momentarily plant your free arm, and lift the previously worked one. Also don't drop the set so fast...makes it seem like it is more taxing to you than if really mastered, especially for only one set.
Zack,
Do you think this addresses my previous shortcomings?
One thing I noticed with a narrower foot stance is my hips tend to swing a bit in the direction of the raised shoulder.
Thank you sir! Planche Leans next!