Hips prerequisites for circles/flares

Started by Systemic, April 1, 2014 · 1 Replies · 1,158 Views

Systemic

Hello,

 

I've been noticing that when I get into my flares my hips seem to drag down. I can get 1 clean flare but when I want to get into the next one my left heel just bangs on the floor. I questioned my strength at first but then I tried pushing my hips while getting into them and I got 1 clean flare and a second that wasn't very clean.

 

I am wondering what can be done to fix this? I am sure my hips are weak because I have noticed that it drops when I get into other movies as well.

 

If a video is needed then I'll try my best to get one.

Alessandro Mainente

You need both strength in upper body as in the lower body. specifically strength exercises and mobility to achieve the pre reqs are adressed in foundations especially over SL , PL and MN progression. i noticed a boost of quality increase into my mushroom circles due to those programs for abilities like compress the legs on the side, extend the body on the back, push my hips forward on the front. nothing happens by a chance