Hi everyone!
Sorry if this has already been asked before - I may have overlooked this.
The question: how do we count 1 repetition? both legs? so 10 repetitions are 10 for each leg (total 20)?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by obc, March 30, 2014 · 3 Replies · 166 Views
Hi everyone!
Sorry if this has already been asked before - I may have overlooked this.
The question: how do we count 1 repetition? both legs? so 10 repetitions are 10 for each leg (total 20)?
Thanks!
1R- 1L - 2R - 2L - 3R - 3L (like that) mastery on cossacks is 5 reps on each leg but it isnt discouraged to work upto 10 reps on each leg
Keilani Gutierrez said:1R- 1L - 2R - 2L - 3R - 3L (like that) mastery on cossacks is 5 reps on each leg but it isnt discouraged to work upto 10 reps on each leg
I thought mastery for all unilateral movements was per side, meaning cossack squats would be 10 reps per leg?
jshaw said:I thought mastery for all unilateral movements was per side, meaning cossack squats would be 10 reps per leg?
I understand, but right now we're talking about this specific PE. 1 rep on each, counts as 1 rep.
on some of the iM's (like xiaopengs) it says 5 reps, meaning 5 reps per side. some of the moves are obvious enough and others, not so much. (like german arm swings and/or standing hip circles for example, i raged when I noticed that i had been cheating myself and doing 10 reps PER arm/circle for more rest time.)