This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Atlanta Meetup Spring 2014

Started by Daniel Burnham, March 27, 2014 · 2 Replies · 574 Views

Daniel Burnham

Hello fellow Atlantans and those living close or willing to travel.  I am going to try and organize a few meet ups as the pollen starts to cover everything.

 

If you are interested I am thinking of having a short notice get together at Southern Elite Gymnastics Academy (SEGA) in Alpharetta this saturday March 29th.  If you are interested in coming please reply to this thread.

 

Also I am taking requests for other days this spring.  I can do saturdays after the first week of April.  I also have limited demonstration ability at the moment so I hope some of you guys can come and show off. :)

bigB

My Saturday soccer games are over for a while, I'm interested in meeting up @ SEGA. 

 

I want to play on the parallel bars as I finalize my plans for the outdoor ones I'm having welded.

 

Meetup this Saturday?

Daniel Burnham

I will be out of Atlanta until August. So I won't be able to make it.