This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2 challenges

Started by Collin, March 27, 2014 · 2 Replies · 242 Views

Collin

I can do the movement,  but I don't have the perfect body V as shown in the video. It feels like a flexibility issue more than anything (although core strength may be playing a factor also)

What stretches/mobility is best for this exercise?
Any general pointers or other recommended videos I could watch to help?
And when is the stretching/mobility program going to come out?

Thank you
 

fairybekk

I've just started it so I might not be the best person to answer, but as far as flexibility, I find a weighted pancake stretch really helps me increase range of motion, then I do leg lifts in a straddle position on the floor to work on my flexibility in movement. 

Collin

Thank you for the advice. I will try it.