I started getting this elbow pain in my right arm after upping the volume of my workout with press to handstands against the wall and the Iron Cross progression by Steven Low (probably started this waay too soon).
First I noticed signs of overtraining, so I haven't trained crosses since monday and haven't been on the rings since wednesday. Since saturday I started noticing a pain in my right elbow on the outer side and towards the body. Only there and not anywhere else, and the pain only comes when I'm pushing down with a straigth arm in a way like the proper ring support (getting into or holding a ring support with hands turned out hurts, but the hands turned in doesn't).Putting my bodyweight on the arm when it's bent doesn't hurt, only straight. Haven't tried hanging or pulling yet, out of fear
. I think the culprit is the cross work.
I've been looking at the posts on the forums, and it doesn't really sound like tendonitis. But still taking rest and stretching the wrists etc,
Does anyone perhaps know what this might be ?
