This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Getting Started - F1 + H1

Started by Russ Thornton, March 26, 2014 · 5 Replies · 130 Views

Russ Thornton

Purchased the starter pack today. Based on reading introduction sections and searching on the course forums, I think I'll start with 3 day foundation + 2 HS split. And it seems for ease of keeping up with workouts, mini cycles, etc. I should start on a Monday, but I figure I can start working on some of the exercises and mobility drills before starting actual scheduled workouts.

 

Does that sound like a reasonable plan, or am I missing anything?

Thanks . . . looking forward to making this program and GST a long-term pursuit

Alessandro Pantanella

Unless you're planning on starting from all pe1s. You can start from tomorrow testing your masteries.

Russ Thornton

Thanks, Alessandro

Riku Calderón

Walcome!

 

It would be best to test masteries this week so you know where to start on monday.

Alessandro Pantanella

Also I strongly suggest you to look to other people's form and read the topic concerning the exercise you will perform. It took me some times to figure the correct form of certain exercise, they felt light because the form was wrong. Example HS/PE1>im.

The videos and suggestions in the course section are only a starting point and not a complete and clear explanation.

Russ Thornton

Much appreciated Riku and Alessandro. I am going to start at PE1 for everything and work from there.