Handstand Form Check

Started by Yaad Mohammad, March 25, 2014 · 3 Replies · 1,516 Views

Yaad Mohammad

Hello guys,

 

I haven't had the chance to train my handstand for quite some while due my wrist injury. I am finally close to recovery and can handstand comfortably again! I haven't done any shoulders stretches or handstand exercises, but I saw that my handstand improved a lot! Here it is:

post-2312-0-82033000-1395777042_thumb.pn

 

I'm not sure if my shoulders are completely open yet, and I notice that I slightly pike. I can't find anything else apart from that! Your criticism is much appreciated!

chuchodani

For me looks pretty hollow and maybe you can open your shoulders a little bit.

aiken54

Open up your hips and you'll get some nice ppt. Your protraction is perty, however who knows what will happen when you open up those couple degrees more to full ROM.

Julius Teuber

Yes, I agree with aiken, however your wrist, shoulder hips and ankles are in good alignment... squeez your butt maybe, if you didn't do, and pull your ribs down