This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Starting F1 and H1

Started by jone, March 24, 2014 · 5 Replies · 176 Views

jone

I'm about to start both foundation and handstand series and I wanted to know, is it possible to integrate the two in one workout day? Or should I split them up? Thanks

Alan Tseng

If you now have Foundation and Handstand, then these should be put in the private course forums.

 

You can integrate the two or you can split them up, it's personal preference base on your own recovery

MvdB

There is an online Gymnastic Bodies workout scheduler specifically for this purpose :)

Bipocni

Given the strength based nature of some of the Handstand work, I'd say put it in the same workout as your Foundation workout.

Joshua Slocum
jone said:

I'm about to start both foundation and handstand series and I wanted to know, is it possible to integrate the two in one workout day? Or should I split them up? Thanks

You can certainly do both in the same day. The Handstand course comes with instructions/suggestions for integrating it into Foundation work. 

jone

I've read through it, and the scheduler makes sense. Just wanted to know if possible and that I won't be overtraining. Thanks guys.