ok, so has anyone else been in the same situation as me, and doesn't have access to a pommel horse? What is the best way to adapt to this exercise, what else can I use to work on this on?
thanks heaps
bret
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Bret Kennedy, March 22, 2014 · 7 Replies · 199 Views
ok, so has anyone else been in the same situation as me, and doesn't have access to a pommel horse? What is the best way to adapt to this exercise, what else can I use to work on this on?
thanks heaps
bret
Do you mean sPL/PE2>iM? Anything will do, a bench you use for bench pressing, a table, bed, etc
Random endorsement: I find resting my stomach on the IKEA Bolmen Footstool great for all SPL iMs. Instead of hugging the pommel horse with arms, I just rest my hands on the ground below my head. Also, I put a firm pillow on top for comfort.
Best $8 I ever spent.
It's also a great standing platform for MN/PE2<iM. (one day... one day it will be too low)
right.. wow. .haha thanks
I use a piano bench
Reverse hyper is an excellent substitute if your gym has one.
This is quite ingenious Wheezer.
Many thanks for the endorsement.
no on the reverse hyper. I quit the gym to focus on the Gymnastics bodies program ![]()
but I have a bench that I think might just do the trick. Into the second 12 week program starting tomorrow
a little excited..