Advanced Backlever Form Critique

Started by chuchodani, March 21, 2014 · 11 Replies · 2,194 Views

chuchodani

Hi guys ! Please critique my Tuck Advanced Backlever. I think is almost perfect I do the protraction and depression. Thanks

 

Yaad Mohammad

Excellent form, the angle between your calfs and hamstrings could open up a little bit.

chuchodani
Yaad Mohammad said:

Excellent form, the angle between your calfs and hamstrings could open up a little bit.

Thanks Mohammad. I upload a new more flat version 

Yaad Mohammad
chuchodani said:

Thanks Mohammad. I upload a new more flat version 

You've lost some protraction and there is arching in your lower back now. Also, the angle between your calfs and hamstrings should be 90 degrees.

kaalli

Protraction and depression looks fine, but you should get right angle between your thighs and calves. 

chuchodani
kaalli said:

Protraction and depression looks fine, but you should get right angle between your thighs and calves. 

Do you mean I have to look more like this simbol "/" and not like this  "l"

kaalli

You should just try to hold your legs like on this image. :)

 

snrvax3.png

chuchodani
kaalli said:

You should just try to hold your legs like on this image. :)

 

snrvax3.png

Thanks for be specific !

chuchodani
Yaad Mohammad said:

You've lost some protraction and there is arching in your lower back now. Also, the angle between your calfs and hamstrings should be 90 degrees.

So I have to do it like the first one but fixing the bad angle between calfs and hamstrings.

chuchodani
kaalli said:

You should just try to hold your legs like on this image. :)

 

snrvax3.png

 

 

Yaad Mohammad said:

Excellent form, the angle between your calfs and hamstrings could open up a little bit.

Update ! I fix the angle between calfs and hamstring.

 

Obi Wan Azaryan

that's a cool bar setup you have there! did you build it?

chuchodani
Obi Wan Azaryan said:

that's a cool bar setup you have there! did you build it?

Yes, I did the design and gave it to the blacksmith.