This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 and H1 quiestions

Started by lastmob, March 21, 2014 · 2 Replies · 128 Views

lastmob

Hey guys, I am starting F1 and H1 this week and feeling pretty excited hehe :)

 

I have a few questions regarding the courses:

 

1. I tested my mastery in all of the exercises and found out that I am closer to progression to next level in some than others. I realise that deload weeks whould match so it is ok if I start some exercises from week 1 and others at week 5? It is not about skipping steps; I dont want to be doing exercises that arent challenging enough

 

2. About integration of the programs: is it possible to put HS work in the Mn/SL/SLS day instead of doing it separately? What are the pros/cons?

 

3. Do you think that it is ok to supplement the courses with low-intensive cardio work: jogging, etc. or plyometrics so I develop not only static but explosive strength too?

 

Cheers

Alan Tseng

1. You can start an exercise in week 1,5, or 9. As long as deload weeks match.

2. As long as your recovery is fine, you can put H1 days in same workout

3. Supplementing low intensity cardio is fine as long recovery doesn't interfere. Plyometrics is no, if you're only starting foundation, your joints are not yet conditioned enough to start them. Movement series will be dedicated to dynamic strength and once that is released, that is when Coach Sommer will let you know when you are ready

Bipocni

For cardio I like to do hill sprints on my lower body days.  I find I'm already exhausted from all the leg work so I can't reach 100% max speed, and the uphill incline is soft on my joints.  Funnily enough, it stops me getting any kind of muscle soreness the next day.