This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE3 confusion

Started by BeanLion, March 20, 2014 · 6 Replies · 316 Views

BeanLion

Hi, I'm slightly confused on the body positioning of the plank.

From my picture I'm kinda keeping my back a bit straighter but looking at the course video it seems a bit more curved. Should I be pushing my hips forward more on this?

Thanks

post-3167-0-67360500-1395346032_thumb.jp

Christian

This is piked hips, lower your butt and focus on protraction. This will make the upper back round.

LateStarter@46

Hi BeanLion :-)

It may help to make your body like a rigid straight plank of wood between heels and shoulders, then do a PPT followed by strong protraction (push your straight arms as far as you can into the floor).

Kate

BeanLion

Thanks for the help, I'll try and implement this next time

BeanLion

How is this looking now?

Thanks

post-3167-0-07563700-1395686787_thumb.jp

Christian

Much better :-)

BeanLion

Thanks Christian