I do 4-5 times a week ring training and I practice on outdoor rings. I am doing this kind of exercise for 6 months and all together on rings 9 months.
Ring routine
Warm up:
- 4x hold in plank (foot on rings, hands on floor)
- 4x swinings support holds (45 sec)
- 4x lever hold both legs on bar, hands on ring (45 sec)
- 4x inverted hang hold (45 sec)
Active:
-4x push ups 20 reps (foot on rings, hands on floor)
-4x dips 10 reps
-4x inverted push ups (legs on bar, hands on ring) 10 reps
-4x pull ups 10 reps
-4x skin a cat 5 reps
My aim is to achive iron cross, handstand with straight arms, both back and front lever and planche on rings.
I practice for iron cros with elastic band which i press with my legs, so its a bit easier and handstand I can achive with my hands bend not straight.
Hope you can give me some tips to put in my training routine