Easter eggs are evil

Started by ausswe, March 20, 2014 · 14 Replies · 3,791 Views

ausswe

Hej everyone,

Soooo ame home and found a bunch of mini Easter eggs on my bed spelling out "enjoy". Soooo I did :D unfortunately I realised I ate about 500 calories worth in about 20 minutes.... Dam those delicious little bastards.

Do you think if I went for a 40 min run that would negate the effects? If not well.... Totally worth it anyway they were amazing :P.

That's all

From

Moment of weakness

P.s. Moments of weakness aren't so bad after all as now I feel sick and the thought of an Easter egg will be off putting for at least a week or 2 ;)

Joshua Slocum

Yeah 40 minutes of running should burn approximately 500 calories, depending on your weight and pace. Go for it.

bigB

It's only 500 calories. I would've taken some whey protein afterwards. If you're really concerned eat a little less at your next meal.

Joshua Naterman

500 kcal is 1/7 of a lb of fat, and you almost certainly used at least 150 kcal directly for energy.

 

Absolute worst case scenario is that you accidentally gained like 0.1 lbs of fat :) You'll lose that before you ever notice it.

Ravn

Jeez, is this forum turning into an eating disorder convention? :-P

ausswe

Pretty much what happens when you start looking into nutrition :P. It's only once you have really figured this stuff out that the eating disorder questions stop and unfortunately I'm still unsure about quite a few things. Stopped strictly counting calories and macros because I was over thinking things. Instead just focusing on veggies and some meat as the main staple for a while until I can get back into it again without over analyzing things. Easter eggs everywhere is making it hard though! I love this delicious little bastards

Bipocni

Yeah see you accidentally ate 500 calories, I swear down I've 'accidentally' eaten 5000 before.....

 

Fact of the matter is, despite having a fairly cyclical relationship regarding food quantity, my weight stays pretty stable and my muscles keep getting bigger = I keep getting leaner.  So don't sweat the small stuff.

Kage

I think the easter eggs sound pretty awesome. Would have easily eaten them.
Next time do HBP first and pretend they are entering your muscles as fuel afterwards.

Joshua Slocum

Next time, unwrap the eggs and put them on the floor in front of you. Eat them by doing an HBP and picking one up in your mouth on the way up. 

Gray

Next time, unwrap the eggs and put them 100m from you and ABR Sprint to them. Good luck! :P

ausswe

Actually all those ideas sound fun..... I'm going to have to try something similar to this... I remember I was climbing with a friend and he had a very young child playing with smurfs on the couch. His dad wanted him to climb so he put the smurfs on each climbing hold with the last hold having 3 of them. Hhe kid instantly grabbed and moth chalk bag and ran up the wall putting e smurfs in the chalk bag as he climbed to the top. This kid is now climbing better than me ( so annoying when kids make you look like a weak sissy). Although I'm that example it was a child I still think adults work in much the same way. Make it a little bit more fun and they will go into the exercise enjoying it rather than using willpower to overcome the boredom it can sometimes bring about :P.

DieKatze

judging by your pictures in another thread you should consider eating some more of these ;)

Bipocni
Gray said:

.....ABR Sprint.....

:blink:

 

Anyone ever gone for distance with the ABR?

Bro'

It was suggested as the new King of the Forum challenge but I guess that never caught on.  :lol:

Ravn
Bipocni said:

:blink:

 

Anyone ever gone for distance with the ABR?

Speaking of which, it should be pretty easy to learn how to do The Worm, once ABR is mastered, right?