This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

H1 + F1 weekly workout schedule tips?

Started by nvaughn1, March 18, 2014 · 1 Replies · 200 Views

nvaughn1

For someone with self-described average recovery ability, what is the suggested workout schedule to integrate F1 + H1? I have been doing 2 day HS Integrated (F7), but now that I am essentially "finishing" the other components of the H1 besides the free handstand component, my HS days are basically just doing my free handstand and mobility work, which is not very taxing overall, especially relative to the Foundation days. Would I be better moving some of the Foundation exercises over to my Handstand days to make my Foundation days shorter/less intense? Should I add an additional handstand day? 

 

Thank you for your help

Joshua Slocum

Doing the F elements twice a weak each should be fine. Whether you do F7 or split them up is more a matter of personal preference.