Hi all,
Feeling okay with starting at week 5 on these. I think this is correct ROM, but just wanted to confirm before I ramp up the reps. Two videos taken because it's hard to see on the first one....
Thanks much
advice appreciated as always.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jon Douglas, March 18, 2014 · 10 Replies · 333 Views
Hi all,
Feeling okay with starting at week 5 on these. I think this is correct ROM, but just wanted to confirm before I ramp up the reps. Two videos taken because it's hard to see on the first one....
Thanks much
advice appreciated as always.
Zach Armijo said:I would point out that you should start with your bottom hand by the elbow of your top hand while it's straight, and not bent. As of now, your hand falls mid forearm. Other than that, you should hit correct ROM with bottom hand around the sternum.
Oh yes, you're right-- I didn't notice that. I'll try to put up a corrected video in Friday session. There's more to think about in these than I expected, they look so straightforward to execute at first glance...
Cheers Zach ![]()
Jon
it says that your video is unavailable.
Keilani Gutierrez said:Jon
it says that your video is unavailable.
Processing taking longer than usual. Will repost when it's completed.
Fixed the bottom hand position, but think I correspondingly lost a touch of height at the top. Continue as is with a focus on getting high, or drop back a cycle to get that last couple inches?
Cheers! ![]()
I remember when you were on bent arm hangs! Nice progress.
Mark Collins said:I remember when you were on bent arm hangs! Nice progress.
I can assure you I will never forget it.
And what's the first thing in R1? OH FOR THE LOVE OF...!
Jon Douglas said:I can assure you I will never forget it.
And what's the first thing in R1? OH FOR THE LOVE OF...!
I'm happy you can't tell me, 'cause if it's some kind of static bent arm hang, I just don't want to know.
Ravn said:I'm happy you can't tell me, 'cause if it's some kind of static bent arm hang, I just don't want to know.
It causes much swearing, but I can confidently say it's not what I expected.
Ok, no more hinting, please. I really don't want to buy R1 before it's necessary, but with comments like these... ![]()
I dont mind at all repeating all those mini cycle for months after i read the R1 content