This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Formcheck sPL/Pe5

Started by Gripjj, March 17, 2014 · 3 Replies · 152 Views

Gripjj

Im trying to dial in my form on this one. Any pointers what I can do to improve?  Keeping the butt more in line with rest of body? I've tried lots of different handplacements and widths and this one feels the best for me so far. Hands pointing ~ 45 degrees out. 

 

Andre737

You are right, don't raise your butt.Try to stay in one solid line from your toes up to your head.

From the camera angle I can't see any protraction of your scapula.

Perhaps it will help if you start your PLL out of a push up position.Once there protract and depress and then lean forward while keeping your body in one line and under tension.

dritar

(...) externally rotating the arms, but maintaining hand placement. (...).

 

This is key. One of the best cues for sPL stuff.

Gripjj

Thanks for the input guys! Much appreciated. I will be working on this one and post a new video later on.