Hej everyone,
Today I was climbing and at one point there were two holds in the perfect position to try a side lever so half way up I thought I'd give it a try as the climb was quite easy. Turns out I can hold a straddle side lever for about 4 seconds and a full one for 2 seconds ( maybe more as I didn't really push it just messed around).... Never bee able to do that before, he'll never even been close to doing that and I'm only at the first progression of the side lever in foundation.
Also the day before I had access to rings and managed an ugly yet controlled no kip muscle up without much trouble where as last time I could (sometimes) get a Kipping one. Now the confusing thing is I have no idea where that strength came from as I'm still in early days of foundation and I thought I lost strength because my front lever has declined quit a bit as have my pull ups...
How does that even work...