Hello!
I hurt my shoulder a few month back, after a workout I started to have moderate pain in the front of my right arm/shoulder. For a few days I felt a slight pain when lifting my right arm then I thought it went away.
I started again doing pullups, dips and push ups, only bodyweight exercises, and didn't feel any pain when doing these exercises. But I felt some pain when I wanted to do some shoulder stretches.
The only exercise which cause the pain is this one, when my right arm is in the bottom I feel the pain in the front of my right shoulder:

My flexibility is still the same, but I feel a moderate pain when doing this stretch, which I didn't have before I hurt my shoulder.
I went to my doctor, he did some tests by moving/pressing the arms in differents directions but any of these caused pain. I said to him that it was only the particular stretch above that caused the pain and just advised me to rest.
So I rested for two weeks not doing any exercise, my shoulder feels less stiff, but I'm still feeling the pain when doing the stretch.
Any idea what it can be? I thought maybe a teres major or subscapularis tendonitis?.. What can I do to improve the healing?
Thanks!