This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wall Run Rep Question

Started by Xs5, March 14, 2014 · 8 Replies · 403 Views

Xs5

Quick question, when doing the 30 rep handstand wall runs, is that 30 reps per hand (for a total of 60) or 15 per each hand (for a total of 30). I'm assuming 30 reps per hand. Thanks.

Keilani Gutierrez

it's a "run" kind of like the wrist PE's being a "walk".

so each touch of the shoulder is a rep, when it gets to 5x60reps, it would be 30 on each hand :)

Xs5

Thanks!

Tuckett

Wait I'm still confused by this answer - is doing both left and right arms equal one rep?

Keilani Gutierrez

one rep per arm. :)

Jay Hendren

Thank you for this question & answer; I was wondering this myself.

dgaetano

Pretty certain it's:

 

HS/PE8 only 15 reps per hand (30 touches total).

 

HS/PE10 30 reps per hand (watch the video, he does the full exercise, 60 touches total).

Tuckett

Thanks guys!!

I was doing 60 lol and it felt like a big step up from the previous exercise.

csmallwood

Rep ambiguity is a problem on a lot of exercises that involve movements which are one side and then the other.

 

I would appreciate some GB trainer input on this topic - or better a full explanation on all of the relevant progression course pages...