Funky Setups

Started by aiken54, March 14, 2014 · 4 Replies · 1,263 Views

aiken54

Inspired by Instagram's #marchmovements I decided to try some weird setups for aerials and websters (one footed front). I've done some others like webster from a plank (more of a planche lean where you lean back, and lift into the flip), and back flips from sitting cross legged keeping the legs crossed, but they're inconsistent so I didn't bother videotaping. My friend did a round off on his knees to arabian (taking off from knees landing on feet). Maybe y'all can do some funky movements, not necessarily tumbling, and post em here :)

 

Strange HS presses, odd balances, flip variations, etc. 

 

Or this is gonna go nowhere. Who knows.... 

 

]

Bipocni

This isn't me, but I never pass up an opportunity to share this:

Kage

Hahaha, awesome stuff guys!

aiken54

Here's some more from this morning.

 

 

The push up front tuck was definitely not my best, oh well.

Matteo.Za

eff me, i want to learn those moves.