Okay so on my journey to finally get my body and diet in shape I have began learning about body weight exercises and other fitness things to do instead of basic weight lifting and treadmill running. I am out of shape and weigh 240 at 6'1". I want to lose weight and be able to do certain exercises.
The exercises I want to do is a pull up, a planche and maybe, maybe one day a human flag,
I know I have a log way to go and losing weight could help with these. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on different things for me to work on.
At the moment I can not do a single pull up or chin up. Everything I read about working up to planche or beginning body weight exercises is to do doing exercises that I can not perform.
Do anyone have any advice or tips one what I can do to begin to work up to these exercises.
Thanks for any help I can get.