SLS is the only thing I'm efficiently progressing thru, so I figured I should post a form check to see how it really is.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Sam Carr, March 12, 2014 · 3 Replies · 157 Views
SLS is the only thing I'm efficiently progressing thru, so I figured I should post a form check to see how it really is.
Nice physique! I think your Swivel hips need more hips-to-the-side movement. Twisting squats looks so easy for you! ![]()
In your skiers, when your hips goes to the right your knees goes to the left (which is correct).
But when your hips goes to the left, your knees also goes to the left.
Hmms said:In your skiers, when your hips goes to the right your knees goes to the left (which is correct).
But when your hips goes to the left, your knees also goes to the left.
Just tried again and I think possibly a camera angle or maybe slightly dizzy from the deck squats but I'll keep these in warm up to make sure.