This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE1 iM woes

Started by DBeckerman, March 10, 2014 · 3 Replies · 184 Views

DBeckerman

Hi guys,

Sorry for venting but HS PE1iM is just frustrating the hell out of me. I have been on this since H1 came out but just cannot get my hands anywhere near even straight over my head at any width grip.

Not sure where the limiting factor is but one thing I notice is that I cannot externally rotate my arms at all. Anyone have had a similar experience or offer any advice please?

Thanks for listening,

DB

Murray Truelove

What helped me get this IM was to do PE5 (without any weight) and really get a feel for the movement.

TANSTAAFL

Video would help a lot to assess what's possibly up, picture at the least.

DBeckerman

Thanks for the advice. I will try that. Just after posting I went back to the iM and got some success. Maybe it was the venting!! Feeling pretty sheepish now though as all I had to do was take an ego check and go really far apart with my hands. Much further than I have previously done. Now I know how the iM should feel I can work better with it as I learn more from how an exercise feels.

 

Cheers,

 

DB