Hey guys! It's me, again. I am still doing research for my thesis. I was asking some boys at my boyfriends gym about abs and stuff, but it seems they don't give a sh*t if they are strong, all they want is LOOK strong.
So I really hope you can help me out here. I have done some research im this forum. That's what I have learned so far: Abs and hip flexors are very important in gymnastics, because for every event you need to be strong in that area. You can not really train just one or the other, both are important and connected in a certain way.
So here is my question:
Taking the L-Sit, the hollow body rock and the hanging leg lift. Do they all work the same type of muscles?
If a person would train nothing but L-Sits and V-Sits and was really good at it, lets say could hold it for 60Secs -would this person also be good at leg lifts although never did them (or just a few times)? Would this person be able to do 60 hollow body rocks? Or would she need to train for that?
Hope you can help, thanks!