This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Help with MN-PE-1-iM for a beginner

Started by Joey K - Atlanta, March 8, 2014 · 2 Replies · 110 Views

Joey K - Atlanta

Hi all - 

 

Out of all of the intro movements for foundations one, this guy has given me the most trouble https://courses1.gymnasticbodies.com/mn-pe1-im/   I've checked through the forums and haven't found much on this specific topic.  Does anyone have any tips/tricks/warmups to get ready for this for a bigger guy?  My hamstring flex is well blow average, so I'm working on that.  

Keilani Gutierrez

what exactly are you having issues with? 

 

if you can submit a video form check, that'd be the quickest way we can identify what is going on, if you wish

Joey K - Atlanta

Sorry - I will post a video next time.  Didn't really think of doing that...

 

I believe I've corrected the flat out form fault, though.  I was not rotating enough on the decent down making it nearly impossible to keep my arm straight and directly over my center of mass.  Concentrating on rotation helped a lot today.  I still cannot get close to the floor on these, but I'll keep at it.  Fun challenge.