This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Montana, hotbed of gymnastics strength training

Started by MT Nordic, March 7, 2014 · 6 Replies · 2,006 Views

MT Nordic

Wondering if any other montanans are here?  Be interested to converse more with you.

Joakim Anderson

bitterroot-montana-view.jpg

 

When you say Montana I picture you standing here asking down into the valleys. :P

 

No surprise the Swedish emigrants sought out the northern states.

 

Sorry for not being of any help. :)

MT Nordic

echo...echo...echo...echo   ;)

MattProulx

I know how you feel I live a few hours north of you along the rockies, no hot swedish girls here though.. :(

Jon Douglas
MattProulx said:

I know how you feel I live a few hours north of you along the rockies, no hot swedish girls here though.. :(

Or here.

 

 

 

Go figure.

Evan Falley

I know this is late but I'm in Montana, Missoula actually.

Douglas Wadle

Haha! Right on Evan.  I was just in Missoula for a kids camp at the U of M.  Would've been fun to meet up.  Good to know there's at least 1 more!  I'll PM you for more discussion.