This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Greenville or Spartanburg, SC area?

Started by treemantyler, March 6, 2014 · 4 Replies · 747 Views

treemantyler

Hey guys, is anyone around the Greenville or Spartanburg, SC area? I'd be willing to meet and train with some members if so. I'm also only 2 hours from ATL, so I'd be willing to travel there as well sometime. 

Daniel Burnham

We have ATL meet ups from time to time.  I know of 5 others living in ATL who are training foundation.  There are likely several others as well.  I used to organize them ands will start some up again soon.

treemantyler

Cool, sounds good. I'm training HS 2 but do a lot of Foundation holds also. Let me know when you plan a meet up and I'd definitely try to go!

bailey1983

I live down in Charleston.  If I make my way up to ATL or Greenville, I'll hit you guys up.  We have about 3 people down in Charleston in F1 and H1. 

treemantyler

If any of you are going through Spartanburg anytime soon, hit me up and we can train in my garage gym. I have every piece of equipment you need for most all of the courses. 931-434-3148 txt or call